The title is kinda ironic cause there was absolutely no sunshine here today just rain.
So i had an absolutely awesome food day :)
105 until my sister made me eat a yogert. but hey 185 isnt bad either :)
Started getting ready for soccer season tonight....which like starts in 2 weeks and im scared.
Apparently the coach makes you work seriously hard.
oh well a little exercise never killed anyone...or did it... :)
and seeing that i wanna lose 35 more pounds before September 28th♥ this will be a golden opportunity to eat less and exercise more. YAY!(:
before yah know it the pounds will be shedding off and i'll be beautiful!
Im so excited!
I wanna look like a Barbie♥
Barbie is definately my idol. Shes so perfect!
I'm gonna be her for halloween.
yeah i still dress up for halloween cause im cool like that! :)
Perfection here i come!
<3Saydeee
i wanna see barbie pics come halloween time! OooO Soccer! I miss high school soccer :( What position do you play? I'm going back to college and planning on joining the soccer club.. I can't play on a team do to a terrible knee injury my senior year of high school, but I can play club ball ^^ Hopefully be halloween, I will have lost enough weight to get a sexy costume this year ^^ tired of never being able to find anything in my size ;(
ReplyDeleteohh i so planned on Barbie pics♥ hehe. im actually not sure what position i'll play this year. it changed alot last year. i know how to play every position. so it doesnt matter im just happy to be away from food. and i bet you'll do great!! :) just be positive. works like a charm. (:
ReplyDelete