Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Blahhh.

So i almost died today in practice -_- this girl who weighs about 75 pounds more than me just slammed right into me. She took out my knee. :(  and so it hurts to walk and run. if this ruins my season i'll kill someone. And my gosh so many weird things have been happening lately. That girl who clobbered me is dating my ex and theyre putting me into the middle of it. ugh. i dont care what they do i just dont wanna be in the middle of it right now. ive got enough going on as it is. 
but anywayyy... i went almost a whole day without purging. but then the pressure got to me.
i bawled my eyes out when it happened. I'm never strong enough to beat mia. i thought for sure today was gonna be the day i finally went without purging. i was wrong.
I looked at my throat last night and its so swollen its disgusting.
IWANTTOSTOP.
but then again.
I dont.

No comments:

Post a Comment